Frequently Asked Questions
Are you taking commissions?
- Most likely! My ability to take on commissions is based on how busy I am at any given time so I can't guarantee that I'm available, however your chances are generally good. Primarily, I do portrait-style commissions, but am always willing to talk about other ideas you might have! If you're interested in getting a commissioned portrait or illustration from me, reach out via the Contact Form.
How long do commissions take?
- This varies per project. Generally, portraits take 3-4 weeks but all time frames are subject to type and complexity of the project.
How long does it take for you to ship items that I purchased from your store?
- I do my very best to get your order shipped within 7 days of your purchase. If for some reason I can't get your order out within that time frame (I am just one person with a day job, after all), I will absolutely notify you.
I live in or near Austin, TX, can I pickup items that I've purchased from you instead of paying for shipping?
- Unfortunately, due to the current pandemic and other circumstances, I can't offer pickup at this time. Sit back, relax, and let your order come to you!
Can I return prints or any other items that I purchased from your store?
- Nope, sorry. All sales are final. Items can only be refunded if they are damaged during shipment. For more information, please contact me via email or through the Contact Form. You can also find this information in the Terms of Service.
Can I share your work on social media?
- Well, sure! Just make sure to give me credit by including my name (as "Grace Chomick" or "Grace Chomick Illustration") along with my website (gracechomick.com) and/or my social media pages (Facebook and Instagram links can be found at the top of this site). Sharing artwork and giving the artist credit is an excellent way to help out local artists that you enjoy. So, thanks!
Can I get your art tattooed on me FOR-EV-ER?
- How can I say "no" to that? However, I do require that you reach out and get permission from me prior to getting my work tattooed. If you share an image of your tattoo on social media, please be sure to give me credit (more info on that in the question above).
Have a question that you don't see on this list?
- Feel free to reach out to me via my Contact Form.